A blog was born

When I sat down to start this blog I was racking my brain to come up with a title. I wanted it to be something that represented the big picture.  Something that speaks to my life: my mind, my body, my family, my career.  I started to think of words...goals, empire, dynasty, fitness, mom, commitment, dedication...the list went on. Finally, it clicked...the very reason I'm starting this blog...to feel fulfilled. To have a place to share my thoughts, my successes, struggles, interests....my entire journey! So there you have it, "Fit and Fulfilled Mama" was born.

In October I became a new mama to my beautiful baby boy Grayson. I felt a love stronger than I ever knew existed and from the day he was born I felt fulfilled. I then set out on a journey to be the best mommy-mind, body, and soul. This led me to my newest venture as a Beachbody Coach and now blogger. I want to be able my experiences with others as a way of motivating, inspiring, and supporting them!

Follow "Fit and Fulfilled" for all things food, fitness, fun, and mommy!

Xoxo,
Chrisanthi


Comments

Popular Posts