How to stay on track when you're busy


stay on track when you're busy, lose weight, body after baby, 21 day fix, hammer and chisel, shakeology, results, 21 day fix results


So many people come to me wanting to make a change in their health and fitness.

Everyone has different struggles but TIME is the one thing that seems to hold EVERYONE back.

TIME effects the busy mom, the working woman, the college student, the single, the married...EVERYONE!

So how do I make it work?

I'm not an expert, but I'm real! I choose to share my journey to help inspire others to duplicate what works for me and to learn from my struggles.

Right now, I'm possibly the busiest I've ever been, but I'm also the healthiest I've ever been...so what's changed???

1. Preparation is KEY! You carry your lip gloss, your mascara, diapers for your kids, a mirror, etc. right? Well, being prepared to make healthy choices is IMPERATIVE----Here are some things I keep in my center console, diaper bag, or purse:

  • single serve almonds
  • shakeology packet
  • water
  • cheese stick
  • apple or orange


2. Know your options- If you get stuck on the road and have no choice but to grab something on the go have a few options in mind for snacking/meals on the go! Drive thrus can sabotage your plan. Make healthy choices

  • convenience store choices: yogurt, cheese sticks, hard boiled eggs, cut veggies, fruit
  • fast food choices: salads with dressing on the side, baked potato, grilled chicken (not fried), brown rice burrito bowl, bottled water
3. Keep your eyes peeled-look at labels- Marketing can be enticing. A lot of times the things that look or sound healthy are loaded with sugar and other crap! Before I knew any better, my go to breakfast was a Green Naked Juice. Its got spinach and chlorella and pineapple...healthy right? Its also got a bunch of other crap and something like 56g of sugar! Yes, its natural sugar, but its WAY TOO MUCH!!! Instead, grab a piece of fruit, choose an egg sandwich with spinach on it or visit a juice bar for something freshly pressed. 

4. Enlist help! Social media is your friend. Honestly, maybe you're not as comfortable posting on Facebook as I am but I'm telling you, it keeps me accountable. If I'm looking for a restaurant recommendation or in a bind to find something healthy, I know I can post about it on Facebook and get suggestions within minutes from my friends. A huge perk of the accountability groups I run is that I have a private forum to go to when I'm struggling. So if I'm tempted or in a bind, I can reach out to my group members for support! 

Don't try to go it alone! 

Let's face it...we all have STUFF that gets in the way. We're all busy doing SOMETHING. But, your health is important. So make good choices. Make your body a priority.

If you're ready to make a change, let's chat about how to get started.
Fill out the form below




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts