Tex mex broccoli slaw with grilled chicken

clean eating, quick meals, 21 day fix, 21 day fix results, shift shop meal plan

Tex mex broccoli slaw with grilled chicken

If you follow me on social media, you probably know I hate to cook and I refer to myself as an "assembler" vs a cool because I can assemble ingredients pretty well!

Here is my latest obsession! Super simple, quick and great for a hot day at the pool!



Ingredients:


Organic broccoli slaw blend (pic above)
Guacamole
Lime
Himalayan salt
Grilled chicken (optional)

Directions:
In a bowl, combine broccoli slaw, lime juice and guacamole. I use my portion control containers to measure the ingredients (blue-guacamole; green- slaw; lime and salt to taste)
Top with chicken if desired.

You can make this all your own by adding any of the following
Corn
Beans
Peppers
Tomatoes
Greens
Steak
Fish
Etc

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts