Monday Mindset: Make Your Mark

monday mindset, positive vibes, toddler mom, be happy, spread happy, make your mark


Monday Mindset: Make your mark.

What mark will you leave on the world today?

What if we all set out to leave the world a better place when we rest our heads on our pillows tonight?

What can you do?

My plan?

Smile more. Give compliments. Send as many messages as possible to tell people I'm thinking of them, and that they matter.

Pay for the person behind me at starbucks drive thru

Hold the door

I believe with every ounce of my being, that we were put on this earth to make an impact, to serve our purpose, so...FIND YOURS, spread love, spread kindness, spread happy!

Let me know what you're doing today to leave your mark!

xoxo




Follow me on FB: https://www.facebook.com/chrisanthifinn/
Follow me on IG: @chrisanthi_finn
Subscribe to my Youtube

Comments

Popular Posts