Let's Make this a November to Remember

beachbody, double time, family fitness, cleanse, lose the baby weight

Let's make this a November to remember. 

Happy November. The month of gratitude and thanks(giving). I woke up raring to go and ready to help as many people as possible make this a November to remember. Instead of letting it pass by as just another month with a big meal on the 3rd Thursday, let's make it more. I was thinking about your needs. I know typically I'd wake up with a sugar hangover and an inner battle to stay away from the candy in my kitchen, thankfully in my Pineapple Challenge group we took a #nocandychallenge and I passed! 

 I wanted to put together a calendar that would meet you where you are! So here's the deal. Yesterday you received an email from me about Double Time, the newest program to launch and the FIRST EVER partner workout! I'll be starting a group JUST for that program, on November 13th! 

Maybe you had a Halloween that lasted a week and need to shake out the bones (and sugar)...I HIGHLY suggest you try the 3 Day Refresh, our 3 day vegan based cleanse. I do it quarterly and always feel renewed afterwards. I love that you get to eat real food AND its extremely gentle. It's a great way to feel....refreshed! Click here to purchase. 

 Maybe you've been watching me on social media and think---I just don't know if I could do it every single day....here's my challenge--- give it a WEEK! I'll be running a Clean Week group. Clean Week is a ONE WEEK program with workouts perfect for beginners BUT also has an intensifier. It comes with great EASY to assemble recipes AND a 7 day supply of Shakeology. Plus I'll coach you through it. We'll do a prep week starting November 6 and jump in full force on November 13. Click here to purchase. 

Maybe you're ready to go ALL IN and do a complete program and incorporate shakeology or our top notch performance line. Then, let's END THE YEAR STRONG together. We'll kick off a 30 day accountability group on November 27 (early Christmas present??). You can jump into this group with a challenge pack which includes a month supply of shakeology or performance line AND a program of your choice on DVD or a year of access to our digital streaming site. This is my FAVORITE option because you'll get ongoing support and make changes that will last a lifetime. PLUS you don't have to wait until the 27th. We can start now together!!! 

 FINALLY, I encourage you to focus on gratitude this month. Each day I'll be posting something I'm thankful for and using the hashtag #gratefulandfulfilled on facebook and instagram. Follow along and join in! Use the hashtag so I can find your posts each day! Our health: mental, physical, emotional, is about so much more than the hustle and bustle and pressure we put on ourselves. 

Let's take November as the opportunity to slow down, reflect, give thanks and focus on our health! Join me in making this a NOVEMBER to REMEMBER. 

 I wish you a life that is Fit and Fulfilled. 

 xoxo, Chrisanthi

Comments

Popular Posts