Staying on track while on vacation

VACATION TIPS, TRAVEL TIPS, STAY ON TRACK, 80 DAY OBSESSION, 2B MINDSET, 21 DAY FIX, BEACHBODY ON DEMAND, LOSE WEIGHT, BODY AFTER BABY


Hi friends! 
This past week, my family and I took a vacation to Florida. It has been the most relaxing, sun-filled trip with ocean breezes and cousin giggles (we shared a condo with our cousins----4 adults, 5 kids total!).

This week has been an opportunity to unwind in every way and refuel. As I'm sitting here looking back, I realize there are so many things I did on this vacation to help me stick to my goals and feel my best!

Here are my tips for staying on track, but still enjoying your vacation.

1. Groceries!

VACATION TIPS, TRAVEL TIPS, STAY ON TRACK, LOSE WEIGHT, BODY AFTER BABY  
The first thing we did when we arrived was make a grocery list and use instant cart to have our goods delivered to the house! We were sure to load up on fruits and veggies that could be served with breakfast and lunch, as well as easily packed for the pool or beach. We also loaded up on chicken which we grilled up to use for wraps. The kiddos ate cereal (Kashi hearts and Annie's bunnies are a hit!), waffles with peanut butter, pbj, chicken wraps, turkey and cheese roll ups and eggs! The adults ate a variation of the same with an addition of avocado on ezekiel toast and my daily staple, shakeology.
VACATION TIPS, TRAVEL TIPS, STAY ON TRACK, LOSE WEIGHT, BODY AFTER BABY




2. Stay active! 

Typically I'd wake up early and do my workout on Beachbody on Demand daily, but being pregnant and swollen, I did that 3 of the days and took advantage of beach walks the other days. The kiddos wore themselves out riding waves and playing in the pool!

3. Stay hydrated! One of my favorite tips to share is to bring your own (or pick one up at a local store) water bottle. I packed my 50 ounce Bubba cup (grabbed it at Walmart) and made sure to fill it up at least twice per day! It helped me to stay hydrated everyday!

4. UNPLUG! My final tip for staying on track is to unplug, let your thoughts go, soak up the chance to relax and even enjoy a few treats! Balance is key, my friends!

What are your favorite tips for travel? Do you tend to stay on track or blow it?



If you're looking for support with your health and fitness goals, join my Pineapple Challenge Virtual Fit Club Community! Fill out the application below to apply.


VACATION TIPS, TRAVEL TIPS, STAY ON TRACK, LOSE WEIGHT, BODY AFTER BABY



Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts