3 Day Refresh, 30 day clean eating, and Shakeology

3 day refresh, clean eating, shakeology, weight loss, results

For years I was going to the gym 5 days a week, going for walks on my lunch break, and overall staying very active, but despite my efforts, I still wasn't losing weight and had layers of fat over my muscle! I remember getting so frustrated. I'd read every fitness magazine and I couldn't figure out what was missing.

At the same time, I was eating ice cream every. single. night. and I'm not talking a scoop, I'm talking a FULL BOWL. I was also eating french fries, burgers, sugary cereal, you name it. The crazy thing is, I thought I was eating healthy aside from a few indulgences here and there.

Now I look back and realize, I was eating CRAP!

So, whats changed?
Clean eating and Shakeology! That's it! Along with drinking water, that's the Secret Sauce!

In the past few months, I have done my best to follow a 'clean' diet. I try to eat food in its most natural form, stay away from overly processed foods, and eat a balance of nutrients in the correct portions.

As a result, I'm seeing major results. I have increased muscle tone and have slimmed down. Not only that, but my body feels better overall. I like to use the analogy of filling your gas tank with regular vs. premium gas. Both will get your car going, but premium gas will make it run better and longer!

Food is fuel! We can't lease or trade in our bodies, so we had better fuel it with the good stuff.

How can you break old habits? 
The 3 Day Refresh! When beachbody announced the release of the 3 Day Refresh, I was so excited!  A 3 day kickstart to getting your body properly fueled! Unlike other cleanses, this one allows you to eat food.  It also doesn't deplete your metabolism....instead it revs it up. Its the perfect way to get yourself on track, kick your cravings and addiction to sugar, and start your journey to clean eating.

3 day refresh, clean eating, shakeology, weight loss, results

Who is the 3 Day Refresh for?
The 3-Day Refresh is designed for those looking for a fast, clean break-to drop a few pounds in a hurry or break some bad habits.
What comes with the 3 Day Refresh?
The 3-Day Refresh consists of three daily shakes, a nutrition guide, and recipes.
Fiber Sweep – a blend of soluble and insoluble fibers that naturally (and gently) eliminates waste from your digestive system, while simultaneously supporting healthy intestinal flora. (1x per day)
Vanilla Fresh – a high protein Vanilla Shake that helps satisfy your hunger throughout the 3 days, and delivers essential nutrition your body needs for healthy weight loss (2x per day)
Shakeology – a nutrient dense meal replacement that contains the perfect balance of fat/carbs/protein, and vitamins and minerals. I drink this everyday!
3 day refresh, clean eating, shakeology, weight loss, resultsWill I only be drinking shakes for the 3 days?
NO. You will be eating a wide array of fruits, vegetables, and health fats throughout the day to keep your energy and metabolism going.
How is this cleanse different from other cleanses?
YOU GET TO EAT. Juice cleanses are HIGH in sugar and low in protein which inhibits the bodies ability to burn fat. The 3 Day Refresh supports your metabolism while delivering dense whole food nutrition to your vital organs. It helps you burn fat instead of muscle while and detoxifying and cleansing.
The Meal Plan 
8-12 oz of water upon waking
Breakfast: Vegan Shakeology + 1 fruit (I blended it in)
3 day refresh, clean eating, shakeology, weight loss, resultsMid-morning: fiber sweep
Lunch: Vanilla Fresh + 1 fruit
1 vegetable + 1 healthy fat
Afternoon snack: 1 vegetable + 1 fat
Dinner: Dinner Recipes (included with the nutrition guide) + Vanilla Fresh (no fruit)
cup organic vegetable broth – with added herb (optional)
You also have the option to have some herbal or green tea in between each meal.
Here are some of the results so far...
3 day refresh, clean eating, shakeology, weight loss, results

3 day refresh, clean eating, shakeology, weight loss, results

How insane are these results? If I didn't personally know these people, I might doubt it...I'm telling you, this is the result that cleaning up your diet can have on your body! 
How does having a coach help?
I remember being a kid and my aunt was on a 'diet'. She ate well and was doing her best...until I found her eating a hot dog in the laundry room. HA! Seriously! Why? Because when we are behind closed doors its easy to cheat!

So that's where a coach comes in. As your coach, I am here to support you along the way and hold you accountable!  People are much more successful with their health and wellness goals when they are a part of a challenge group!

30 Day Clean Eating and Shakeology Refresh Group
I've decided to create a group to help you along the way. Maybe you already have a good fitness routine, you go to the gym, do Crossfit, walk, run, whatever! But you still need the support of a group to get your nutrition in check!

My 30 day challenge group will start off with the 3 day refresh! We'll all kick start our month together. From there we'll continue drinking shakeology and following a clean diet. We'll talk about meal planning, recipes, support for surviving bbq's, vacations, and other summer temptations.  We'll put in place our 80/20 plan: clean eating 80% of the time to allow for the occasional indulgence.

So, what do you think!? Are you ready to create healthy habits? To make sense of your nutrition? To finally kick those sugar cravings for good?

Fill out the application below to secure a spot in my 30 day group!


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Comments

Popular Posts