turkey bruschetta portobello mushrooms

Turkey Bruschetta Portobello



I am loving portobello mushrooms lately so I've been experimenting with different ways of fixing them.  In the past I would slice them and sauté them up in a non-stick pan to add to salads or pasta, or to have as a side dish.  Most recently, I've tried different ways of fixing them. 

This is definitely my favorite!

  

Ingredients: 
Ground turkey
Bruschetta
Feta cheese
portabello
cooking spray (optional)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Season ground turkey as desired and brown in a skillet on the stove top (for this I add italian seasoning blend)
rinse portobello
place on nonstick cookie sheet or roasting pan with gill side up
layer turkey and bruschetta

Bake for 15 minutes
Remove and sprinkle with feta cheese
Bake for an additional 5 minutes

I usually eyeball the measurements.  I always cook up a pound of turkey. 

Enjoy!



Comments

Popular Posts