Give the Gift of Health

gift of health, holiday, weight loss, fit, healthy, post pregnancy body, body after baby, t25, beachbody


'Tis the season!

Do you get excited for the holiday season? Do you love buying gifts for others? This is my favorite time of the year, and typically I focus on everyone else and put myself to the side, but this time last year....I decided to give myself the gift of health!

Right around Christmas time last year I was 2 months post partum and frustrated with the extra flab that I had been lingering.  Naturally with middle of the night feedings and lots of time on the couch with a nursing newborn, I had gotten sucked into watching infomercial after infomercial.

There was one that kept catching my eye....Shaun T had a new program out called T25 and people were getting insane results in 25 minutes! I probably logged 3 hours of infomercial time haha.  Money was tight because I was on maternity leave and I still had Christmas presents to buy, so I kept pushing it off.

gift of health, holiday, weight loss, fit, healthy, post pregnancy body, body after baby, t25, beachbody


The thing is...I was miserable...don't get me wrong, having a new baby brought so much joy to my life, but getting dressed in my 'mommy uniform' (yoga pants, nursing tank, cardigan) was getting old! My face was puffy, my body bloated, and my energy was nonexistent....I knew I needed to make a change.

The Gift of Health
Giving yourself a gift during the holidays is a hard pill to swallow....but then I got to thinking...was it really just for me???

When I work out regularly I have more energy, my mood is better, and I'm healthy!

So...while the T25 program itself was for me, it was a gift to my husband and my son as well!!!

How??
Once I committed to taking 25 minutes to myself, I became a better wife and mom! I had energy, I was happy, and I was taking care of myself so that I could be the best version of me!

gift of health, holiday, weight loss, fit, healthy, post pregnancy body, body after baby, t25, beachbody


Are you the best version of you!? If not, no one benefits!

So, before you push yourself to the side, think about what could change if you start working out and putting your health first!

I invite you to make a change! To give the gift of health....to yourself and your family this holiday season!

Make this holiday season your merriest yet!

Join my Holiday Survival Accountability group running now through the holidays!

If you're ready to make a change and invest in your health fill out the application below.


Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

  1. The actual challenging size the Benistar health treatment obligation enhances the possibility that localities will probably be forced at some point to choose from spending their benistar retirees’ healthcare costs as well as make payment on investors which preserve their ties.….

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts