21 Day Fix Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding

21 Day Fix Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding

21 day fix, chocolate, chocolate chia seed pudding, clean eating dessert, healthy dessert, sweet tooth


I'm a major chocolate lover. My sweet tooth follows me wherever I go! So this decadent treat is one that I make almost every single week and add into my meal plan.



2 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (my favorite is Trader Joe's brand)
1/2 cup chia seeds
6 tbsp organic unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt

1. Combine all ingredients and whisk vigorously until well blended. 
2. Refrigerate overnight. 
3. Serve chilled, top with berries

Makes 6 servings. 

If you follow the 21 Day Fix, this recipe makes 1 yellow, 1/2 a purple and 1/2 an orange container

This recipe was adapted from the Fixate cookbook. To order a copy, click here


Need support with your health and fitness? 
Complete the application below to apply for a space in my next accountability group or sign up here to have me as your free coach 
Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Comments

Popular Posts