Busy Women Build a Business

coach open house, beachbody coach, work from home, stay at home mom, busy mom, mompreneur, entrepreneur, summer job for teachers, make fitness your business, busy women build a business


Are you the type of person who doesn't do well with down time?
Do you find yourself always looking for something new to do?

That's me! I'm busy as can be, but I always find a way to make time for the things I love.

Case in point, I am a mom of 2 kids under the age of 3, wife to an amazing guy, part time basic skills teacher, certified personal trainer, and full time Beachbody Coach. I am GO GO GO from the time my alarm goes off until the time I crawl into bed, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't do well with downtime.

As a Beachbody Coach, I was attracted to the business for SO many reasons, but one of my favorite was the appeal of flexibility. The ability to make this business work from anywhere, anytime, anyway...the choice is mine.

It's funny, as Team Fit and Fulfilled (the team I created two years ago) continues to grow, I'm finding that my leaders, my top producers, my go getters, are JUST as BUSY as me....and I truly think that is the thing that helps them to thrive.
coach open house, beachbody coach, work from home, stay at home mom, busy mom, mompreneur, entrepreneur, summer job for teachers, make fitness your business, busy women build a business
We are moms
We are teachers
We are doctors
We are waitresses
We are business women
We are business owners

But at the end of the day, our desire to help people, to reach more people, to create a life by design through our entrepreneurial endeavors, help us to find little nooks of time in our busy day, to build a very successful business and help people feel their best.

So here's the deal, two years ago, I was a new mom, I was busy, I was stressed, I was sleep deprived---but when the opportunity to pursue coaching came on my radar, I knew deep down, it was for me.

So here I am, 2 years later, jumping out of bed in the morning, working my business from the car, my kitchen table, or couch---and loving every minute of it.

So, I want YOU! If you are busy like me. If you are looking for something to fill your cup. If you dream of a life by design----join me for a SNEAK PEEK into what being a coach on Team Fit and Fulfilled could look like for you.

Fill out the application below and I will contact you so we can see if coaching is right for you!


*The only requirement is that you are not currently a coach and you are not currently working with a coach.


xoxo
Chrisanthi

coach open house, beachbody coach, work from home, stay at home mom, busy mom, mompreneur, entrepreneur, summer job for teachers, make fitness your business, busy women build a business

Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts