Talk is cheap

monday mindset, results, hammer and chisel results, t25 results, body after baby, work from home mom, former teacher
Happy Monday! 

Today I'm hitting you with a dose of reality in it's simplest form. 

We've all heard the saying----talk is cheap! 

All weekend long we think about the goals we've set for ourselves and the idea that we'll start on Monday. 

Well, Monday is here my friends. Are you ready? 

Here's the deal. It's not about Monday, it's not about a new week, new month, new year...it comes down to YOU!!

I'm reading the book The Twelve Week Year by Brian Moran and his quote jumped out at me this morning---
                   

"It's not WHAT you know, it's not even WHO you know, It's what you IMPLEMENT that counts."


You guys----I can give you a meal plan, I can show you motivational quotes, I can send you a wakeup call, I can add you to my groups, I can tell you what works for me....BUT in the end, none of that is going to work if you don't IMPLEMENT it!! 

It takes a hard look in the mirror sometimes to realize that we get in our own way. We all have access to the same tools, the same hours in the day, BUT what we lack...is EXECUTION! 

So, before you go and try another method for reaching a goal---weightloss, finances, career, family---look at your execution. 

So today, as you kick off a brand new week, I want you to stop talking and start doing. 

And as always, if you need support in getting started on your health and fitness journey or would like to start a business helping others achieve their goals, fill out the form below or send me a message on facebook 

xoxo


Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts