The INSANITY starts tomorrow!

insanity max 30, fit prego, pregnancy workouts, beachbody, shaun t, clean eating, portion control, 30 minute workouts


The INSANITY starts tomorrow!! No, not the holiday insanity, that's already in full force....I'm talking about INSANITY MAX 30, the newest Beachbody program, by my favorite trainer, Shaun T!

You may be thinking...she's pregnant, is she INSANE?!

Ever since I found out about this program, back in July, I couldn't WAIT to get my hands on it. Then I found out I was pregnant and went back and forth for a long time. But the more I learned about the program, the more I wanted it and then more I realized, I can totally do it!!

So my goals will be a little different than others. I'm obviously not setting out to lose weight on this program. Instead my focus will be getting toned, improving my strength and cardiovascular health, and getting healthier overall!

The program comes with an awesome option....A MODIFIER TRACK...for each workout! So when you choose this option, you can see the modifier at all times.  That will be my plan for the entire program.
insanity max 30, fit prego, pregnancy workouts, beachbody, shaun t, clean eating, portion control, 30 minute workouts

When I opened my package yesterday I was honestly like a kid on Christmas!

Here are some of my favorite tools.....
  • Nutrition to the MAX- the meal plan for this program comes with AMAZING recipes that are totally easy for a person like me, who hates to cook.  The food categories are broken down and color coded to coordinate with those from the 21 Day Fix (they even use the same containers) which makes it so easy for me since I already follow that! There are 2 calorie categories, people who weigh more than 150 lbs and those who weigh less, since I'm pregnant and need the extra calories, I'll bump up to the higher category to make sure the baby is getting what it needs. 
  • NO TIME TO COOK GUIDE- hello, did they make this for ME?!! This little genius book gives you tips for dining out, what to choose and what to skip at restaurants, and even meal suggestions for fast food joints (my fave Chipotle is even listed). I love that this program recognizes that people are REAL and rather than pretending you'll be perfect, it gives you suggestions for making the best possible choices! 
  • 30 minute workouts---need I say more?
  • 5 days a week---workout to the MAX and then let your body rest
  • rest periods---throughout the workout, you get breaks for water and rest, which I honestly wasn't expecting....thanks Shaun T!
So, tomorrow I'll start my journey and I couldn't be more excited! If I can do this program, anyone can!! 

To modify for pregnancy I'll---
  1. bump up my calorie bracket
  2. follow the modifier
  3. monitor my heart rate
Please follow me on my journey and when you're ready to get in on the AWESOMENESS, join my upcoming New Years Resolution Accountability Group!!


Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts