Workouts on Demand?!?! Say WhAt!?!?

beachbody on demand, streaming, workouts, workout from home, results, fitness


Ok guys, I'm SO excited to tell you about this AMAZING new feature that Beachbody will be launching next week!

Have you seen commercials for on demand fitness products that you can stream through your computer?

Well you know how much I love and value my Beachbody workouts but I also like convenience when I'm traveling and I like to switch things up a bit with my workouts here and there.

Well, I think Beachbody has been listening to my thoughts because now, I can access my workouts on my laptop, phone, and IPad AND I can do a different program whenever I choose, thanks to the NEW Beachbody On Demand.


Which workouts can I do?

You will have access to some of the best workouts

  • Insanity
  • Insanity Asylum 
  • P90X, P90X2, P90X3
  • Turbo Fire
  • ChaLEAN Extreme
  • Brazil Butt Lift
  • Ten Minute Trainer
In addition, you'll be able to preview selected workouts from the NEWEST programs! So, thinking about Insanity Max 30 or 21 Day Fix Extreme? You can try out a workout before you decide to purchase the full program! 

beachbody on demand, streaming, workouts, workout from home, results, fitness


How do I get access to On Demand?

The On Demand feature is exclusive to Beachbody Club Members. This is an amazing membership with lots of perks and rewards. 

In addition to the On Demand videos, you'll also get:
  • 10% discount on products purchased (programs, apparel, shakeology)
  • access to live trainer chats
  • meal planning tools
  • recipes
  • a network of support
How much does it cost? 

Currently the Club Membership is priced at just $2.99 per week and is billed quarterly for $38.87. 

Can I combine this with Shakeology?

Yes, like any fitness program Beachbody offers, the Club Membership and On Demand will be part of a Challenge pack. 

So for $140 you'll get:
  • 3 months of the club membership and On Demand access
  • One month supply of Shakeology
  • ME as your coach
  • Exclusive access to my accountability group 

Will there be a challenge group to support me?

YES! One of my secret weapons in meeting your health and fitness goals is accountability and support through a group! I will be running an On Demand specific group for any customers who purchase an On Demand Challenge Pack in March. We'll have a live Zoom chat to go over the functions of the Club Membership and On Demand feature. We'll share tips and recipes, share our workouts and results, and work to support one another daily! 

How do I get started?

To join my group and purchase the On Demand challenge pack, fill out the application below. I'll contact you to chat about your goals and we'll get your started! 




Fill out my online form.
Online contact and registration forms from Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts