My 21 Day Fix Extreme Journey While Pregnant



When Beachbody announced that they'd be launching a NEW and IMPROVED version of the 21 Day Fix, I nearly fell over!!
How could it possibly get better, right? Well, it has! The simplicity of 30 minute workouts and portion controlled clean eating, have been stepped up to get you EVEN more shredded!

Enter the 21 Day Fix Extreme!

So when it launched, I HAD TO HAVE IT! Only problem...I'm currently 26 weeks pregnant! So what does that mean for me?

  • Modified workouts (there's a modifier in each video)
  • Heart rate monitor
  • Increased calorie bracket
21 day fix extreme, quick workouts, clean eating, portion control, resultsThat's it! Because this program focuses on portion control and creating healthy habits, I'm good to go! 

So tomorrow I will OFFICIALLY begin my 21 day journey! Last week I played around with the meal plan and previewed the workouts, but tomorrow is my kick off! I have a fabulous group of ladies in my Success Group and we are cheering each other on! While I won't see the scale dip like they will, I know I'll be keeping my body in prime condition for helping this baby grow. 

So what will this look like?

Meal Plan-
My meal plan follows the 1500-1799 calorie bracket. That means my servings are increased to provide nutrition for myself and my growing bundle. 
Like the original FIX, the meal plan focuses on portion control and a balanced diet, but in the EXTREME version, you see that your choices are even more clean than before! (Think, no pancakes or english muffins on the yellow list). 
The meal guide includes NEW and improved recipes for meals and snacks as well as spice mixes and shakeology, all of which I can't wait to try! 

21 day fix extreme, meal plan, clean eating, portion control

The workouts
Still 30 minutes, but a little more....well, EXTREME! Think compounded movements, resistance bands, and increased intensity for maximum calorie burn. 
You'll see the same names for the most part, but with 'Extreme' attached.


Equipment
For these workouts you'll need:
  • 2 sets of weights- 1 light (3-5 lbs), 1 heavy (8-15 lbs)
  • A resistance band (15 lbs)
  • A mat
So that's it, my meal plan is set, I'll shop and prep my food today and I'll be set to start tomorrow! 

Do you want to join me on this journey? 

Fill out the application below to join my next Accountability and Support Group

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

Popular Posts