Easter Candy Overload?!?! Let's Refresh Together!!

3 day refresh, weightloss, spring cleaning, detox, body after baby, countdown to summer, stay at home mom, busy mom, mom


Do you already anticipate candy overload this Easter? Why not be ahead of the 8 ball and get ready to refresh with us!?! 


3 day refresh, weightloss, spring cleaning, detox, body after baby, countdown to summer, stay at home mom, busy mom, mom
Alright my friends!!! 
Who's been to Target lately?

Peeps
Cadbury Eggs
Chocolate bunnies
Jelly beans

Are they calling anyone else's name?!? Like, seriously...how can they even SAY 'Chrisanthi'....little shits...

So anyway, I know I've talked to you about my 3 Day Refresh results. I felt so REFRESHED inside AND out after just 3 days. 


What is the 3 Day Refresh?
3 day refresh, weightloss, spring cleaning, detox, body after baby, countdown to summer, stay at home mom, busy mom, mom
Check out my details of the 3 Day Refresh here


So here's what I'm offering
Let's refresh together! 

We'll kick off a group with the 3 day refresh and then continue with clean eating, shakeology, and your choice of workouts! 

As if this isn't a sweet enough deal...if you purchase the 3 day refresh challenge pack this month, not only is it ON SALE, BUT you also get a FREE 30 Day Beachbody On Demand access so that you'll be able to stream workouts from your laptop, iPad, phone...wherever!!!

Are you in!?!?
I'm only opening this group up to 5 people so JUMP ON IT!

https://chrisanthi.wufoo.com/forms/r1qw1gmc09v8997/





Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts