Cash for Summer




As a teacher you get the summers off! Whoop whoop! 

But...that also means that for 2 months you are without pay! Boo...

So, for years I would sit from March to June and worry about how I would be able to pay my bills over the summer (I stink at saving). 

I'd round up jobs tutoring, babysitting, waitressing...you name it! 
But that meant that my time off, was no longer time off.
As a waitress, it meant double shifts (12 hour days), weekends, nights, holidays.
As a tutor or nanny it meant days (hello beach time)

I often worked longer hours in the summer than I did during the school year just to make ends meet.

This year I'm happy to know that I will be able to enjoy my summer with my kids! 


I won't miss out on barbecues, trips to the beach, vacations at the lake, concerts, pool time...etc!

Luckily for me, my job will allow me to work from home, poolside, in the car, at the beach, at the lake, wherever I want! 

I get to create my own hours, schedule vacations and more...

I know that I will be able to live comfortably all summer long doing what I LOVE to do!!

So what does that mean? 

As a beachbody coach, I create my own hours. Most days, I work 1-2 hours at most!  My office is mobile. I can work right from my phone! So location is not a problem.

What do I do?
The bulk of my job as a coach involves motivating others, keeping them on track, and supporting them in their health and fitness journey through private challenge groups. 

In addition, I am part of a team of coaches who come together to brainstorm, share ideas, and develop strategies for building our business.  What's cool is we are each in charge of our own business, we are the CEO of our 'company', so the freedom is endless! 

Perks?
Aside from the fact that I'm making enough money each week to supplement our family income, I'm also able to...
  • stay in great shape
  • get discounts on shakeology and workouts
  • connect with others
Does this sound like something you could benefit from? 

Could you benefit from the freedom to create your own hours, run your own business, and get in shape?? 

I'm opening up a mentorship for FIVE women who are ready to commit to being their own boss! You must be driven, enthusiastic, and ready to make some $$ for the summer! 

To apply for one of these spots fill out the application below so we can chat about how coaching can help you!!! 

Space is limited so PLEASE don't delay!! 



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts