End of Summer Online Beach(body) Bash



Join me for a FREE Online Beachbody Bash September 14-18 to learn about the various programs and products Beachbody has to offer to help you meet your health and wellness goals!  
There are SO many available, but I know it can be difficult to determine what might be best for you.  You’ve seen me drinking shakeology and getting my workouts in, but maybe you want to know more!
As your coach, it's my pleasure to help you find what will work best for your goals, ability, and time. This is simply a way to introduce you to all of the goodies! To be able to join in the fun, all you have to do is create a FREE account with me as your coach, then I will add you to the private group so you can get in on the party! I will be giving away prizes throughout the week as a thank you!
To be added to the group follow these steps:
2) Notify me that you've created the account, and I'll add you to the closed Facebook group!
To win prizes, follow these steps:
1) Create the free account mentioned above and you will automatically be entered.
2) If you end up making a purchase of any level, your name will be entered to win a bigger prize at the end of the week.
3) If you purchase a Challenge Pack (a program + Shakeology), your name will be entered to win a COMPLETE Beachbody program (valued at $120). If someone you referred also purchases a Challenge Pack, you will receive TWO entries! There is no limit on the number of entries for this, either!
*Note: This is also open for my current customers.
*Note: If you already have a Team Beachbody coach whom you work with, please speak with them to help determine which products would be best for you.

Comments

Popular Posts