Stay Hydrated: Water is the Secret Sauce

I always tell my challengers, water is the secret sauce!

So many people are walking around dehydrated. They're not drinking nearly enough water.

When our bodies are not hydrated properly we lack energy, our skin is dry, we are tired, we have cravings....

How much water should you be drinking?
Take your body weight, divide it by 2---that's the number of ounces you should drink, at minimum.

water, drink water, hydrated, benefits of lemon water, body after baby,

When you drink water is important too

water, drink water, hydrated, benefits of lemon water, body after baby,

I like to start each day with warm lemon water

water, drink water, hydrated, benefits of lemon water, body after baby,

Check out this video for my tips for getting enough water in each day!



Want more tips to help you achieve your health and fitness goals?
Join my next accountability group. Fill out the application below so we can chat about your goals and how we can work together to achieve them!
Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts