Travel Diaries of a Work from Home Mom

beachbody coach, work from home mom, royal caribbean, oasis of the seas


The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt

For years I had no idea what I wanted to be when I grew up. I chose a career path as a teacher, but I always felt like there was more to do. More to see. More people to help. A way to work and love it.

Two years ago, I found it.

Last week, I had the opportunity to attend a rewards cruise aboard the SS Beachbody, for the work that I do as a coach. I was able to combine my love for fitness, my love for travel, my love for helping others and my desire for genuine friendships.

For 6 days, we sailed the high seas from Florida to Bahamas to Jamaica and back. My husband, me, some of my closest friends...a total of 6,000 people all chartered by the amazing company I was blessed enough to find.

I had never been on a cruise before, so I had NO idea what to expect. A lot of the friends that I was joining, are girls I've only met online or a couple of times in person. Ryan had never met any of them! So packing our suitcase and sailing away, was definitely an adventure.

beachbody coach, work from home mom, royal caribbean, oasis of the seas
part of Team Fit and Fulfilled


My favorite part of cruising, was the way that I lost total track of time. It was our first time away from our kids and it was nice to know that we hadn't a worry or care. We could just relax, unplug and reconnect.

beachbody coach, work from home mom, royal caribbean, oasis of the seas
morning workout with my accountability buddies

My second favorite part was the morning workouts. I'm a morning person. I'm up before the sun and asleep before it goes down (not really...but close enough). I loved the energy of having over 2,000 people working out together. I LOVE my home workouts, but having the trainers abroad the ship and directing the workouts was a treat!

beachbody coach, work from home mom, royal caribbean, oasis of the seas
talking to Tony Horton about our goals


My next favorite was the fact that I was surrounded by like minded people who all have the same values toward health, fitness, and humanity! How refreshing.

When I first signed up to be a coach, I remember my coach going on the cruise just one month after I signed up. I couldn't wait to have the opportunity to go. Being there and now having coaches at home watching me, was surreal!

Each day, I find a new reason to love the work that I do as a health and fitness coach. Being on the cruise brought that love to a new level.

I'm looking for people just like me

People who are willing to work for their goals
People who are ready to take control of their fitness and health and encourage OTHERS to do the SAME
People who want to surround themselves with people who make them better, who help them achieve happiness
People who LOVE positivity

If you are interested in learning more about what I do as a coach, and what it would be like to be a part of Team Fit and Fulfilled, JOIN US for a 3 day backstage pass into our team AND a LIVE sneak peek Wednesday March 23rd! I'll answer all of your questions and make you comfortable so that you make an informed decision!

Click here to join the online event https://www.facebook.com/groups/1386042125028433/

Because I want to provide focused attention to my new coaches, I'm only accepting 4 new coaches at this time.

This opportunity is for those who are not already a coach or working with a coach.

For more information, join the event or send me an email at fitandfulfilled@gmail.com

xoxo
Chrisanthi



"Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach's income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill. See our Statement of Independent Coach Earnings located in the Coach Online Office for the most recent information on our Coaches' actual incomes."



Comments

Popular Posts