How to Launch a Successful Beachbody Business: Step One- Creating Your List

Congratulations!!!!! You've taken the first step in creating your EMPIRE!!!!!

Having a business of your own, that you can work on your own terms, is by far the most freeing feeling EVER!

So, now you're officially a coach (or rep for another MLM), how do you get customers?

Without customers, you don't have a business!

But here's the good news----you are already SO much more connected than you think!

Sit down, and create your list.

When I first started out---my list consisted of five people: my mom, my sister, my cousin, my best friend, and a friend I knew would benefit from a workout and shakeology. That was it! But my vision for this opportunity was big, so I had to dig deep. And that's when the really cool stuff started to happen. I started to see the possibility, I started to realize I could help so many people.

Check out this video for tips on building your list. You'll learn about your
-dirt list
-connections you have in your community, relationships, experiences, etc.
-hairy scary list

Then we'll talk about what to do next.

If you're thinking about becoming a coach and want to know more about joining Team Fit and Fulfilled, complete the application below.



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts