Monday Mindset: Your Attitude Determines Your Direction

monday mindset, positive vibes, i love my job, work from home, dream job, happiness

Hey there ROCK STAR!!! It's MONDAY and guess what...YOU have the POWER to decide how this week will go!

I find it so concerning that we live in a society where it's expected that EVERYONE dreads Monday!! 

It's become the common factor that most people share. It's the look on your face as you drive to work, the body language as you stand in line for coffee (extra large, right?), it's the huff and puff and mumbles throughout the day...

STOP.  What if...you were the exception. What if...people looked at your and wondered...how the heck is she so happy??? It might catch on!!!

Ok, maybe your Mondays do suck. Maybe you hate your job, you hate that faculty meeting...BUT guess what----you've gotta suck it up, buttercup. Make the most of it while you have to do it and keep grinding until you can do something else!!!

Just a year ago I was working a part time job that I HATED so I speak from experience...so how did I get through it?? 

Attitude. I pumped the music or positive podcasts during my commute and breaks throughout the day. I focused on what was GOOD while working hard to find an alternative. 

So now here I am, on the other side. 

I truly LOVE mondays now, because its a FRESH START, a CLEAN SLATE! 

Your attitude determines your direction....so are you headed to a land of grumpy trolls or happiness and success...

You choose! 



xoxo, 






Need support with your health and fitness? Check out my newest virtual health and fitness bootcamp and Spring into your health!!!! 

Did you know about the newest deal on Beachbody On Demand ALL ACCESS?? It ends on the 30th, so don't wait to snag it! Email fitandfulfilled@gmail.com or fill out the form below. 

Curious about what I do as an online health and fitness coach? Be sure to follow me on facebook this week. I'll be in Punta Cana celebrating my success on our all expense paid vacation at the Hard Rock! I'll give you the details about coaching, interview fellow coaches AND spouses, and more!!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts