Top Workout Must Haves

nike flyknit, hydrate, energize, preworkout, bowflex weights, victorias sport, vsx, beachbody coach, top beachbody coach, 21 day fix results, t25 results, hammer and chisel, work from home, fitness


Working out each day is something I look forward to, but it wasn't always that way!

Here are my TOP must have items for my workouts

1. Comfy sneakers!! My go to pair are my Nike Free Flyknit shoes. I have them in 3 different colors. They literally fit like a GLOVE!!!!

2. Fun workout clothes! So, I workout at home and when I want to I can workout in my jammies, but having fun workout clothes motivates me! Especially when they are fun patterns or prints. My favorite sports bras are from Victoria Secret Victoria Sport line, their pants come in fun patterns too! Otherwise I love, love, love my fabletics pants. When it comes to tops, it's usually a tank with a motivational saying, one of my team Fit and Fulfilled tanks, or a tank I've earned from completing a workout program.

3. Music!!! I LOVE to pump pandora in the background when I'm getting a good sweat session in. Something about listening to the Salt n Pepa station gets me rockin'!

4. WATER!!! Ok, for real, before you even THINK about pressing play on a workout, you better have a big bottle of water ready to go! I prefer to squeeze lemon in mine and always aim to drink at least 25 oz by the time my workout is done.

5. ENERGIZE!!! I never thought I'd be into supplements, but when Beachbody launched their new performance line that was certified by the NSF, I had to give it a try, and HOLY MOLY!!!! That stuff ROCKS my socks. I drink it 15 minutes before my workout for a little extra zing.

6. WEIGHTS!!! I LOVE weight training. I know some ladies don't, but I find my body responds much more quickly to weights than cardio. So for Christmas two years ago, Santa (aka my hubs) gave me the Bowflex Select Tec weights. I stash them in my laundry room so they're out of the way but accessible for my workouts.

7. BEACHBODY ON DEMAND!!! Ok, seriously, like the Netflix of fitness----this membership that I pay practically PENNIES for is worth THOUSANDS! I open up my laptop every morning and have access to hundreds of workouts, plus a cooking show AND a reality show (hey we all have a guilty pleasure, right?!) Plus there is an app and you can connect it to your Apple watch or Wahoo to track your progress

8. FRIENDS!!! If you're heading to the gym or for a walk, grab a buddy. I workout at home because coordinating childcare is just not worth the hassle, plus not having to leave the house kinda rocks, BUT I have my accountability partners on tap every second of the day.  Our accountability groups are filled with people working toward their goals, and we look forward to supporting each other every day.

9. PHONE/CAMERA!!! Ok, so if you don't take a selfie, it didn't happen, right? Seriously though, I post daily pics of my workout for my own accountability AND to inspire others to get movin'. PLUS taking pics of yourself helps to assess your form. (I love this clip on selfie light too!)

10. A REASON! Ok, dig deep, friends. You have to have a reason for working out. You have to know WHY you're doing it. What will be the outcome if fitness is a part of your day to day lifestyle? What will be the outcome if it's not?

I hope this list helps you!

If you'd like help with your health and fitness goals, I'd love to guide you along the way! Fill out the application below to have me as your coach. We'll work on a plan that is best for you!

xoxo



Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts