I'm Headed to Hard Rock Riviera Maya in April 2018---Wanna Join Me?

hard rock punta cana, hard rock riviera maya, cruise, all inclusive, paid vacation, earned trip, work from home

Vacations were something I never imagined would be a yearly thing for Ryan and I. An overnight date once a year in a local city...maybe, but an all inclusive resort vacation every single year? Nope.

When I became a Beachbody coach, I remember watching as my coach went on a cruise and thinking---I'm gonna do that! I told Ryan and he rolled his eyes...earn a free trip, sure.

Well, last year, that became a reality. Ryan and I took an all expense paid cruise to Jamaica and the Bahamas on the Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas, chartered by Beachbody. Not only did we get a chance to relax and enjoy what I'd worked so hard to achieve, but it gave Ryan a chance to understand this company I'm so passionate about.

hard rock punta cana, hard rock riviera maya, cruise, all inclusive, paid vacation, earned trip, work from home


Each year, Beachbody organizes a vacation called the Success Club Trip. Coaches who make it their mission to help others achieve their goals and lead healthy and fulfilling lives, are rewarded for their work.

For 5 days, you get to workout with the celebrity trainers, relax, lounge, eat and vacation with other coaches in the network.

And beachbody goes ALL out to make you feel special.

This year we're heading to Hard Rock Punta Cana and I'm really looking forward to some major beach time.

So how can you join us next year in Riviera Maya 2018? Coaches can earn the success club trip based on the number of people they help. The trip is by invitation only, and coaches will be invited based on the number of success club points they earn. What makes this really cool, is that the trip is exclusive to those who truly earn it!

So, who wants to be rewarded for changing some lives and join me at the pool?

Want more info about coaching? Learn how I built a business from home here  or fill out the form below to apply to be a coach on Team Fit and Fulfilled


*Disclaimer: Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success. Success in this business is dependent on each individual coach's efforts.

Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts