Monday Mindset: The Power of Your Mind

Good morning friend, 

As you approach a brand new week, the second full week in the New Year, focus on this...

monday mindset, power of your mind, get healthy, body after baby, workout at home, work from home, louise hay
YOU have the POWER to heal your life. 

Whatever your goal is--- workout 4 times per week, lose 8 lbs this month, double your earnings, drink half your body weight in water---- YOU have the power to achieve it. 

So often, as a society, we tend to embrace our goals with a feeling of defeat. In an attempt to give ourselves a way out, a pass when we fail, we verbalize self limiting beliefs or excuses! 

STOP. 

This day, this week, this year, CAN and WILL be different. 

So where does it start. 

Today I want you to write down your goal. 

Then write down the negative thoughts that automatically enter your mind for why you won't achieve them. 

Then, replace that negative thought, with a POSITIVE affirmation. 

Deal?

Example: 
Goal: workout 5 times this week
Negative: I have no time
Positive: I can FIND the time because my health is important to me

Goal: lose 8 lbs this month
Negative: It will never work, I'll fail.
Positive: I will find a way to make it work and I can find a way to make it work, even if I fail, I'll keep going and learn from my mistakes.

Your mind is a powerful tool, I bet you don't even realize how often you fill it with negative thoughts, doubts, and worry. 

You are in control. Will life always be easy, no way. BUT you control your actions and reactions, and that starts with the way you talk to yourself. 

So this week, focus on the power of your MIND and your WORDS. 

Make it a great week. 

In health and happiness, wishing you a week of feeling fit and fulfilled,

Your coach and friend,

monday mindset, power of your mind, get healthy, body after baby, workout at home, work from home, louise hay

If you're looking for support in your journey toward better health and wellness, my next accountability group will kick off January 16th. Reply to this email or fill out this application to join.

Comments

Popular Posts