Beachbody: A Fulfilling Career

Wow! Today my Beachbody coach assigned myself and others in our coach apprentice group to post a video of what we've learned in the past 30 days as a coach. As I sat down to think about what I would say in my video I was flooded with emotion. I can't believe that it's been almost 2 months since I made the decision to become a beachbody coach.

From the time I came home with Grayson, I had been googling "work from home jobs" and going crazy to figure out a way to stay home with my little man as long as possible. I've always been fortunate enough in life to have jobs come upon me, starting with my first job at the Clam Hut when I was 13. It always seemed that, while I worked my butt off, the jobs I was meant to have were put in front of me when I needed them. Even as a teacher I was blessed to find my job in Monmouth Beach after being assigned to student teach there. So in the back of my mind, I knew it would all work out but being the planner I am, I was stressed.

Low and behold, I stumbled upon the Beachbody coaching opportunity. I had been watching Maryann Coberg Fiel complete her T25 workouts and post about her results. When I asked her about them my (now) coach, Melanie Mitro saw my comments and sent me a friend request. I started poking around on Melanie's page and following her posts and I was inspired. I loved what she was doing. She had such a positive energy and was able to make a career (a very successful one) of it.

When I first mentioned the idea to Ryan, he, like many husbands of BB coaches, was skeptical. But as he did his homework (he knew more about Melanie than I did), he encouraged me to take the chance.

Now fast forward two months into my coaching career...I could not be happier with my decision to take this leap of faith. In the two months I've been coaching I have been able to keep myself accountable, connect with a network of amazing people who are also coaches, inspire countless people to live healthier lives, make new friends, and reconnect with friends from long ago. There is nothing more rewarding than getting a message from someone who says they are working out because of the posts I make on fb or that they're able to fit in pants that haven't fit in 3 years because I helped them make a decision to change their lives.

After three months I just started my 4th challenge group and I'm planning for my 5th to start April 21. I have 15 challengers and over 30 customers.

And, as if this is not rewarding enough, there is the financial perk of being able to supplement our family income. It amazes me that I get paid for this! I mean, yes I put time into my business but the work is enjoyable. It entails working out, checking in with challengers, and doing all that I can to inspire and motivate others. Can I even call that work?

I apologize for the long post but when I'm passionate about something I like to share it. My only regret is that I didn't start this journey sooner. I cant wait to see what the future holds for me.

If you are reading this and think for even a second that you would enjoy doing what I've been doing PLEASE send me a message. I'd love to chat with you about the possibilities that this career holds.




Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

Popular Posts