T25 Alpha, followed by one round of 21 day fix

25 minutes a day! That's it! For months I sat in front of the TV and watched as Shaun T told people to 'focus', the infomericals produced by Beachbody have always left me motivated but somewhat doubtful. I mean, really? 25 minutes a day? Results like that? No way.
At the same time I was watching the infomercials, I was watching a friend from high school post to facebook about her daily workouts and shakeology. She was doing T25...5 days a week...before her kids got up! She was having amazing results. Meanwhile, I was spending an hour watching an infomercial, waiting for my husband to get home from work so that I could rush to the gym for an hour long class. 

Curiosity got the best of me and I messaged my friend, she put me in touch with her coach, and the rest is history. My T25 journey began February 1. 

At first the workouts were killer, I mean, I was in shape and worked out throughout my pregnancy but it was like I had to teach my body to move again. (More on that topic some other time). But Shaun T's style of workouts made me eager to keep going...no seriously. Just when I thought "I can't do it anymore, I need a break!" He switched to a new move. The workouts were so fast paced that before I knew it he said "TIME" and I was done! I found myself looking forward to the workouts each day and I was so energized after that I spent the next 15 minutes dancing around my kitchen while making my shakeology (which Grayson thought was hilarious).  

The workouts cycle for 5 days with a double day on Friday. Some are definitely harder than others (hello, spider push ups), but they all leave you sweaty, red in the face, and ready to take on the day. In just a week's time I had more endurance and could feel a difference in the way my clothes fit.  In the first month, I lost an average of 2 lbs per week. When I took my 30 day pictures I was in shock! I was well on my way to getting my prebaby body back! 

After 30 days of T25, I decided to take a break to do the 21 day fix. I had heard so many great things about the program and I knew my nutrition needed an overhaul. I really liked the workouts and enjoyed the change of pace. 

After one round of the 21 day fix I decided I'd go back to T25 and pick up where I left off, starting the Beta phase.  Well, now I am week in and I'm loving it even more than before. This is a workout that really gets amazing results. Shaun T has a great way of motivating you and makes you feel like you are there with him in his studio working out. 

So, my results after 60 days...
13 lbs and 15 inches

My before and after show day 1, day 30, and day 60 but keep in mind that I took that 21 day fix break.  I am looking forward to the transformations after the BETA round. Stay tuned! 



Are you ready to challenge yourself? Are you ready to work for that summer body? Send me an email or message on Facebook for more info and to get started in my April 21 challenge group! 


Comments

Popular Posts