A Day in the Life of a Beachbody Coach

So if you're anything like me, you may be wondering...what IS a beachbody coach anyway? Just a few short months ago, I heard about coaching for the first time from a friend who was doing T25 and having great results. I think I even said to my husband, "she has a coach..." in a tone that expressed my disinterest in having one myself.  A few minutes later I got a friend request from her coach...well low and behold, that coach, is now my coach...and shes AMAZING. So amazing that in very little time, watching her on facebook I became inspired to do what she does.

Fast forward...on February 10, I signed up to be a beachbody coaceach  most days. My colleagues, the students, and the parents, became family. But still, something was missing. So when my coach and I discussed what coaching was and she said, "you are your own boss, the CEO of your business!", I knew...this was my calling.  I truly feel that all of my angels were with me on February 10, helping me make this decision.
h. All my life I have always felt that I should own my own business. My father was an immigrant from Greece and although he passed away long before I had the chance to get to know him, I have always been so proud of his accomplishments.  He came to the United States with nothing. He was self educated and became a successful entrepreneur, owning many business including diners (insert Greek diner owner joke), laundromats, and even a hotel. I had always been inspired...but not knowing how or where to even begin, I became a teacher. I LOVE my job as a teacher. I was very fortunate to get a job right out of college in my dream district. I truly loved going to work

Okay, so this whole thing was very overwhelming at first. It's hard to find a balance between wanting the financial freedom that can come from coaching but also realizing the power you have to inspire others and help to change their lives.  Almost immediately, I had people interested in what I was doing and asking me to help them reach their goals....talk about amazing, give you goosebumps, stuff!

A little over a month later and here's what it looks like for me, a brand new coach...

Get up and workout
Drink shakeology
Post inspirational messages on facebook
Check in with my challengers (currently I have 11)
Check in with my team (#2 team in ALL of Beachbody)
Grayson wakes up

The rest of my day resumes and I get to spend it with my little baby boy. I check in on facebook throughout the day, answering messages, and helping challengers. After I put Grayson down at night and spend a little time with the hubs, I take an hour to work on my business...some nights there are team calls, others its just checking in, posting, and blogging.

From day one, I have known that this is for me. I remember saying to my husband in the beginning, I'm so excited about this I just want to shout it from the rooftops...corny? yes. true? absolutely :)

I can honestly say that this is something I think everyone should do...really! From the workouts, to shakeology, to coaching.

If you've ever thought of having a career change...
If you want to work from home...
If you love to work out...
If you're passionate about health...

Click here or contact me for more information.

Comments

Popular Posts