Addicted to Shakeology

Addicted to Shakeology

Do you have a food you crave morning, noon, and night? You can't stop thinking about it? Can't get enough of it? For me that's shakeology. No, seriously. I tip my cup back as far as I can to get every last sip, I run my finger around the rim of the blender to make sure I get every drop...I know, gross..but ITS THAT YUMMY!

I have been into working out for a while. For the past few years I have developed a habit of starting my day with a green smoothie. I'd pop spinach, kale, peanut butter, protein powder, banana, water, ice, chia seeds, and flax in the blender and voila, breakfast.  It was a great habit. So when people started to mention they were drinking Shakeology, I'd politely compare my shake and reply "I've got it covered". Why would I spend $130 for a month's supply of Shakeology, when I could make my own concotion? Right...wrong!

Let's break it down...
Organic baby spinach $24/month
Organic kale $24/month
Chia seeds $10/month
Flax seeds $10/month
Bananas $20/month
Protein powder $30/month
Peanut butter $12/month

Total....$130/month

Ok, so I was coming out even...right? Wrong!

There is so much more in Shakeology that I wasn't getting. I was also taking a multivitamin and probiotics.

Look at this video for a breakdown of what is in Shakeology and just how much it would cost for every single ingredient!
Tony Horton "checks out" Shakeology

When money is involved, it's a no brainer for me. Combine money with my health, bonus.  Add in convenience?? Well, there's no debating it.

Drinking Shakeology makes my mornings so easy. I can so easily add a scoop of shakeology to my blender with ice and water while balancing Grayson on my hip. I don't have to work about whether the spinach or kale has gone bad and I'm not mixing a ton of ingredients. It's so easy.

I love that it's quick, easy, healthy, and versatile! I can change up my shakeology flavor: vanilla, chocolate (my fave), strawberry, greenberry, vegan chocolate, or vegan tropical strawberry. I can use it to make yummy cookies, ice pops, granola bars, pudding...

So, yes, I'm addicted to Shakeology, and I'm not trying to kick my habit any time soon!

Interested in trying shakeology? Send me an email or leave a comment to try it out!



Comments

Popular Posts