What is a Beachbody Challenge Group?




What is a challenge group anyway? Ok, you've all seen me posting about the challenge groups Ive been running. Have questions? I have answers. 

The challenge group is a private Facebook support group comprised of a group of people working to achieve their health and fitness goals by completing a Beachbody workout, drinking Shakeology, and eating clean.

As your coach, I provide support and motivation Every day I post in the challenge group your daily mindset tip or post. You check in and rate your day and read what is posted. We all keep each other accountable! I provide tips, guidance, recipes, meal plan support and more.

Challenge groups have proven to be successful because they keep you focused and on track.

I have had great success with challenge groups because seeing others posts motivates me to "press play" on my workout each morning and stay on track with my eating. I love that I don't have to leave the comfort of my living room to get in amazing shape.

Are you ready to make a change to better your health? Like, comment below or send me a message to discover what workout would best fit your goals and to get started today.

Sign up for a FREE Beachbody account

Comments

Popular Posts