Baby Eggplant Pizzas

So I recently started to order from Door to Door Organics and in my box this week I got the most adorable baby eggplants! They were so stinkin cute but I had no idea what to do with them so after a few suggestions, I whipped up these bad boys! I didn't do any measuring so all of the ingredients were eyeballed, but it would be really hard to screw this one up! 


Ingredients:

5 baby eggplants     
Extra virgin olive oil
himalayan salt 
black pepper
italian seasoning spice blend
pasta sauce (your favorite kind)
shredded mozzarella



Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
sliced baby eggplants into 1/4 inch round slices   
toss with olive oil to lightly coat
top with salt, pepper, and spice blend 
bake for 20 minutes
remove from oven 
top with sauce and mozzarella
broil for 3 minutes



That's it! You can serve these as a side dish, an appetizer, or the main course! 

Comments

Popular Posts