So What Does a Beachbody Coach Do Anyway???

beachbody, beachbody coach, work from home mom, working mama, girl boss, new career, stay at home mom


When I tell people that I'm a Beachbody Coach, I get a lot of confused looks. Some from skeptics, some from people who just don't get it!

So....Here's the low down on what I actually do as a beachbody coach and why I think it's the BEST CAREER DECISION I EVER MADE.

beachbody, beachbody coach, work from home mom, working mama, girl boss, new career, stay at home mom

First let me start with the benefits of being a coach....

1. Accountability- Being a coach is what keeps me accountable in my own health and fitness goals. I have an obligation, not to be perfect, but to be committed, to my own health. I may not NAIL every workout, and YEAH I eat ICE CREAM more often then I should. I'm not a fitness expert or a nutritionist, but I'm a REAL person, who is going through a journey to eat clean and stay fit! Since becoming a beachbody coach, I have gotten in the BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE!

beachbody, beachbody coach, work from home mom, working mama, girl boss, new career, stay at home mom


2. Friendship- Beachbody is made up of 200,000 coaches. You'd think that would be a bad thing, right? WRONG! It's AWESOME! In the time that I've been a coach I have developed friendships with people around the country. We all band together, support one another, and life each other up. We all share a common goal of helping others and it's AMAZING!

The other side of this is the friendships that I have rekindled or made with my challengers and coaches. I tell everyone, when you sign up as a coach you think you know 5 of your best friends will be the first to join your groups...WRONG! It's always the people you least expect...the people you haven't spoken to in years, the friends of friends, and even strangers! This is AWESOME. I love that I have friends now that I wouldn't have predicted having a year ago.

beachbody, beachbody coach, work from home mom, working mama, girl boss, new career, stay at home mom
3. Time with my son- When I had my son in October of 2013 my biggest fear was having to leave him to go back to work. I immediately began wracking my brain for ways I could stay home with him. Financially I needed some source of income....ENTER BEACHBODY. I started T25 as a way to lose the baby weight, not knowing it would be the answer to my prayers of staying home.  If not for my beachbody income I would have been back to work full time at 3 months post partum. Instead I have the freedom to create my own hours and work from home!



So that leads me to....
4. Financials- Being a coach isn't all about money for me. But let's be honest. Knowing that I'm contributing to our family income is a pretty good feeling!! I also love knowing that the amount of effort I put in, reflects the amount of money that I can make. For me that is huge motivation.

Okay, so...what do I DO!???

1. Run challenge groups- this is the meat and potatoes of coaching and one of the things I love most. A challenge group is a closed Facebook support group filled with people who are completing a beachbody program, drinking shakeology, and eating clean.  My job as a coach is to provide daily support and motivation through the group. My challengers check in and again, we form friendships!

2. Motivate and inspire- Each day I aim to post on Facebook in a way that will motivate and inspire others to take charge of their health. I also have private conversations with people, challengers or not, about how they can make small changes to have a huge impact on their well being

3. Support- So yes, I support my challengers but I also have developed a team of coaches that I support as well. Each day I check in with them and help them build their business the way I have built mine.

4. Personal development- Another favorite. Beachbody coaches LOVE to read personal development books and host team calls to chat face to face with their challengers or other coaches.  This is really cool. Its a great way to stay fresh, motivated, and connected!

How long does all of this take each day?

2 words...POWER HOUR!
The bulk of your 'work' should be completed during your power hour each day.
Here's what mine looks like:
  1. post in challenge groups
  2. check in with challengers
  3. invite people to join my groups or coaching opportunity
  4. personal development- listen to a call, read a book, etc. 
That's it! If you learn to manage your time and set your own 'business hours' you will be able to juggle the coaching responsibilities very well.

beachbody, beachbody coach, work from home mom, working mama, girl boss, new career, stay at home mom

So how do you get started?

One of my favorite things about Beachbody is the support system that is in place for coaches to build their business.  

As a new coach, you will sign up through me and complete the Coach Training Academy. This contains videos and information to provide you with the basics of coaching.  

Then I'll place you in my Coach Apprentice Group.. This is a 30 day group run much like a challenge group in that you check in daily and complete coaching assignments to move your business forward. 

You then start to invite people to join your challenge groups...but don't worry, I'll help you run them! You can act as an apprentice in my challenge group and add your people! 

How much does it cost to get started? 

This was one of my concerns...of course I was looking for a way to make money, not spend it!

To sign up as a coach there is a $39.95 coaching fee which will get you your coaching handbook.  If you purchase a challenge pack or have purchased one in the past, this fee is WAIVED!

Each month you pay a fee of $15.95. This covers the cost of your 3 websites: teambeachbody, shakeology, and ultimate reset. This also serves as your store front. 

Do I have to keep inventory? 
No! Customers purchase right through your website and customer relations handles shipping, returns, and more! 

What if it's not for me? 
There is no commitment! You can cancel at any time (not that you'll want to!). 

beachbody, beachbody coach, work from home mom, working mama, girl boss, new career, stay at home mom

So! Are you ready to be the CEO of your own business? 


I'm opening up my next Coach Apprentice Group at the beginning of the month and I'm looking for 5 individuals who are driven, motivated, energetic, and want to make an impact on the lives of others!!!

Fill out the application below! 
Fill out my online form.
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.

Comments

  1. Banggood Coupon
    The simplest way to purchase Shakeology cheap is by choosing Monthly Autoship (with Super Discount Shipping). Beachbody isn’t just about provision of qualitative goods, but also intends to offer exclusive offers to its clientele. Actually, Beachbody estimates that at least 80% of individuals sign-up as coaches simply to find the discount!! The genuine P90X is a 90 days workout application that is split into several stages.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts