Huevos Rancheros: Clean Eating Fiesta in Your Mouth!



I LOVE LOVE LOVE anything with a little Mexican flare. When I can add a little fresh pico de gallo and avocado to a dish, I'm in heaven.

I have been adding more eggs into my diet lately because they're protein packed, versatile, inexpensive, and I always have them on hand.

This dish was delicious and I am so excited that I can switch it up and add in different ingredients depending on my mood or what I have on hand.

Ingredients:
Corn tortilla
eggs
pico de gallo
avocado (optional)
greek yogurt (optional)



In a pan, cook your eggs to your liking. For this dish I typically cook mine over medium so the white are cooked through but the yellow is a little runny when I poke it with my fork, but any style is fine.
In another pan or in the oven, warm your corn tortilla.
Top the tortilla with pico de gallo, eggs, and avocado slices.

You can add your own flare by adding some fresh lime juice, black beans, cheese....whatever your little heart desires.

Easy, clean, fresh....enjoy!

Want more recipes like this, meal plans, fitness tips, motivation and more??
Sign up for a FREE beachbody account using this link--------> https://www.teambeachbody.com/signup/-/signup/free?referringRepId=343730

Looking for support and motivation to change your lifestyle?
Complete this application to be a part of my next private support and accountability group!

Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo templates to make your own HTML forms.

Comments

Popular Posts