Maple Brown Sugar Shakeology

clean eating, shakeology, brown sugar shakeology, maple oatmeal shakeology, oatmeal, easy clean recipes, quick breakfast, easy lunch, simple nutrition


When it comes to my daily shakeology, I tend to keep it simple.
Chocolate shakeology
chia seeds
water
ice
And it's delicious

But this month I ordered a bag of vanilla and when I came across this recipe for a 'heartier' shake, I HAD to try it and now, I'm hooked!!

1 scoop vanilla shakeology
6 oz. unsweetened almond milk
8 oz water
1 packet maple brown sugar oatmeal (I used Kashi-try to find a clean brand)
ice (I use 5 BIG cubes from an ice tray)

Blend it up and enjoy

I use this shake when I'm looking for a shake to really hold me over. It is heartier than my regular shake but it's all clean! Since I follow the 21 day fix this is 1 red and 2 yellow. If you want to save your yellows you could sub out the almond milk for more water and then only the oatmeal would count as a yellow :)



Are you looking to get your fitness and nutrition on track? Fill out the application below to join my next challenge group. We'll share tips, recipes, and keep one another accountable!

Fill out my online form.
The easy to use Wufoo form builder helps you make forms easy, fast, and fun.

Comments

Popular Posts