Moms On a Mission: 30 Day Fitness Accountability and Support Group

moms on a mission, busy moms, healthy mom, fit mom, clean eating, fitness, beachbody, workout, challenge


I think that part of parenting 101 should be doing everything one handed. Who knew all the things you could accomplish with just one hand while your child occupies the other! 

Being a mom is a juggling act (well for me anyway). Its fun, exciting, and tiring. We get so easily wrapped up in taking care of everyone else that we forget to take care of ourselves.....well, here's your chance!!
I'm running a 30 day MOMMIES ON A MISSION group, starting October 20. 


We'll support one another in getting fit and healthy
Share quick and clean recipes
Talk about time management
Complete quick daily workouts


What are the requirements: 
1. ME as your COACH! Did you know that having a beachbody coach is completely FREE? As a beachbody coach, I started out as a customer just like you. I had great results with T25, Shakeology, and my challenge group and it inspired me to help others the way my coach helped me.  As your COACH, I will be someone to motivate you, your guide by your side in your fitness and health journey!

2. Challenge pack purchase: What is this? A combo of a beachbody workout, nutrition guide, shakeology, and participation in a private Facebook support and accountability group. These are nicely bundled together to give you the most bang for your buck! 

3. Commitment- Commit to working out, eating clean, drinking shakeology, and checking in for the duration of the group. I will meet you halfway but you've got to be ready to give it your all! 

How do I sign up?
1. Complete the challenge group application below
2. Create a FREE account making me your coach----> FREE ACCOUNT
3. Choose your fitness program----- My favorites include T25 and the 21 Day Fix. On sale for the month of October is the BRAND NEW Tony Horton program P90

What can I expect? 
As a part of the group, you'll be part of a community of other people all focused on meeting their health and fitness goals. For this group, we'll all be MOMS!!! On a mission to maximize our time to juggle it all.  Each day I'll post workout and nutrition tips. We'll discuss quick meals, meal prepping, and the overall balance of being a healthy mama.  

Are you ready???



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts