Clean Crockpot Chili: Turbo Fire Chili!


Turbo Fire Chili

I LOVE chili but I've had some bad luck trying recipes! 

So when I came across this recipe I knew it was a winner. 

-Easy 
-Clean 
-Crock pot 
 Done! 

Turbo Fire Chili Recipe 

Ingredients 
1 lb lean ground turkey 
1/2 cup diced tomatoes 
8oz whole kernel corn
canned 1/2 onion 
diced 2 garlic cloves 
8oz black beans, canned 
8oz pinto, chili, or kidney beans, canned 
1tbsp tomato paste 
1 pkg Lawrey's Chili seasoning 
4 oz low-fat shredded cheddar cheese (optional) 

Directions
Brown turkey. Drain and discard any fat. Place all ingredients except cheese into a slow cooker. Cook for 4 hours on low, or 2 hours on high. Top with 1 oz. cheese, if desired. 

Make it your own! 
My husband doesn't like veggies so I'm able to leave them out when he's eating it and then just do beans and corn on the side for Grayson and me. Like lots of veggies? Add them in! You truly can't mess this up! 
Vegetarians? It's super easy to modify this recipe! Just omit the turkey and load up on beans! You can literally put every kind of bean in this and it's always delish! Add corn, red peppers, mushrooms....tons of other veggies...you really can't mess it up!

Comments

Popular Posts