What Is Beachbody Coaching? Is it Right for YOU?!

beachbody coach, coaching opportunity, join my team, sneak peek, fit and fulfilled, t25, 21 day fix, work from home


Almost 1 year ago, I took a leap of faith.

I was having trouble shedding the baby weight. I was depressed, overwhelmed, and tired...like most new moms, right?

I knew that the extra weight I was carrying, the poor food choices I was making, and the lack of exercise in my routine was getting the best of me.

I sat in front of the TV with my newborn watching many infomercials, but the one that always caught my eye was T25. How could these people get results in 25 minutes? The pictures must be photo shopped...right?

Until one day, I saw a post on Facebook by a friend of her before and after from doing T25 and drinking shakeology....I knew her photos were real!

I was intrigued...one thing led to another and I was introduced via Facebook to her coach (her what?) and the rest is history!

After being introduced to her coach (currently ranked #1 in beachbody), I started to do some research about coaching. I bought T25, had great results, bought the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack with Shakeology, signed up to be a coach, and so it began!

My life was FOREVER CHANGED!

Now a year later, I'm in the best shape of my life. I've gained a support system I never knew existed, I've met friends, and best of all...I've built a business and earned an income from my own home just by SHARING what I already do with others and helping to keep them motivated.

Becoming a beachbody coach changed my life, improved my health, and boosted my confidence. I can't imagine my life without it!

So that begs the question...is this right for YOU?
Could YOU be successful?
Do you have to be in great shape?

From January 19-23rd I'm running my first ever SNEAK PEEK into coaching to answer all those questions and MORE!

It's a NO OBLIGATION, laid back, private Facebook group. Each day I'll post information about coaching from my perspective as well as other coaches from the #1 Team in the organization. You'll have the opportunity to gather information, ask questions, and ultimately decide if it's right for you.

To join the group please email me @ fitandfulfilled@gmail.com and I'll add you to the group!


beachbody coach, coaching opportunity, join my team, sneak peek, fit and fulfilled, t25, 21 day fix, work from home

Comments

Popular Posts