Clean Eating, Chipotle Inspired, Steak Burrito Bowl

One of my favorite places to eat is Chipotle, but I like to keep an eye on my portions so I decided to make my own version of my favorite, the Steak Burrito Bowl!!!

chipotle, burrito bowl, clean eating, 21 day fix


Ingredients

flank steak, grilled, cubed (I used my leftovers)
brown rice
chipotle, burrito bowl, clean eating, 21 day fix
sautéed peppers and onions 
avocado, diced
salsa
shredded cheese (optional)

This was super easy because it was all about assembly.  I sautéed peppers and onions (I used Trader Joe's frozen medley) in a pan with coconut oil spray. 
Then I added my left over flank steak, which I diced, just long enough to heat it up. 
To my bowl, I added a yellow container (21 day fix) of brown rice which I had precooked in the rice cooker, topped with my peppers/onions/steak, cubed avocado, some salsa, and a squeeze of lime. 

To portion it out, I used my color coded 21 day fix containers so I knew I wasn't under or over eating. 

That was it! Easy, peasy! 

I knew exactly what ingredients went into it and I knew that I was getting the correct portions. 

Enjoy! 

Comments

Popular Posts