3 Day Refresh Review

3 Day Refresh Review and Results

Well, if you were wondering how Beachbody came up with the name for their new cleanse product...I have the answer! Refresh is a no brainer, as I was searching for the words to describe how I feel after finishing the cleanse, REFRESHED is the one that keeps coming to mind. 

So this is my candid review of this BRAND NEW PROGRAM

I started the refresh on Monday, which was perfect timing considering we had my son's baptism on Sunday and I definitely indulged in cake AND ice cream! 

When I first received my 3 Day Refresh in the mail I was impressed with the packaging! It was sleek, organized, and thorough. 

clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss

There are 3 slots, one for each day, containing 1 packet of shakeology, 1 fiber sweep, and 2 vanilla fresh packets. It also comes with a program guide. 

The program guide was really helpful because it gives you a planner for each day. I used it to fill in my food choices (yes, a cleanse that allows you to eat!) and track the times that I ate so I stayed focused.  

In the program guide you'll also find a list of vegetables, fruits, and healthy fats to choose from for you lunch and snack.  

In addition, you'll find dinner recipes.  I really loved these.  I tend to follow a very simple (er, boring) meal plan and these recipes were simple, but allowed me to explore new flavors and techniques. I tend to throw my veggies in the oven or in a sauté pan with coconut oil spray and call it a day, but this gave me some techniques that were super simple and very flavorful and...you guessed it...REFRESHing! 

I really enjoyed the lemony green beans and the stir fry vegetables.  

So here's what the 3 days looked like for me

Day 1: 
clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss water upon waking

Breakfast
chocolate vegan shakeology
1/2 banana

Green Tea

Midmorning
Fiber Sweep (In my HONEST opinion, this was GROSS! I literally added it to 8 oz of water and chugged! But, I knew it was basically 'scrubbing my insides' so I suffered through it each day)

Lunch 
Vanilla Fresh (this was DELISH! I added a dash of cinnamon, YUM)
clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss peach
Day 1- avocado/tomato salad
Day 2- celery/almond butter
Day 3- peppers/hummus
clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss



clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss

clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss
Afternoon Snack
Day 1- celery/almond butter
Day 2- tomato/avocado
Day 3- tomatoes/hummus

Dinner
Vanilla Fresh
Day 1- kale salad (kale, tomato, pine nuts, peppers, cucumber, olive oil, lemon juice)
Day 3- stir fry veggies 

The results are in...

So after 3 days I felt lighter, energized, and refreshed. I have awakened my desire to eat clean. 
clean eating, 3 day refresh results, weight loss
In 3 days I lost 4.5 lbs and 2 inches in my waist alone! I definitely got rid of a lot of the bloat I had been carrying around as a result of my poor eating choices. 

To ensure that I mainain my results I'm going to be running a 30 day clean eating and shakeology group. 

If you are interested in the participating in my upcoming accountability group, please fill out the form below.  




Fill out my online form.
Use Wufoo integrations and get your data to your favorite apps.

Comments

Popular Posts