Refresh Lemony Green Beans

So I am just finishing up the 3 Day Refresh and I am LOVING the dinner recipes that are included in the manual.  I usually keep my veggies pretty simple (er, boring) so it was really nice to try out some new things. 

This Lemony Green Beans recipe is a keeper for sure! So easy and delicious!

clean eating, 3 day refresh, beachbody, eat green

1 serving

6 oz. green beans, ends trimmed (I used fresh beans from costco)
1 cup water
1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/4 tsp lemon zest
sea salt to taste (optional)

Place the green beans and water in a medium saucepan over high heat. 
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to maintain a gentle boil
Cook, covered for 3-4 minutes (until tender/crisp)
Drain
Combine green beans, oil, lemon juice, and zest in a small bowl and mix well. 
Sprinkle with salt

Easy peasy lemon squeezy!! 

Recipe courtesy of the 3 Day Refresh. 

Comments

Popular Posts