Chili Lime Cod

Chili Lime Cod

For months now I've been making a chili lime cod recipe. My husband still loves it, which I know makes it a keeper, because typically once I've made something 3 times, he's over it! 

This is super easy, super delicious, and super clean! Winner!!!




Ingredients:


  • lbs fresh cod fish fillets
  • teaspoon chili powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, parsley or cilantro
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt (I use himalayan salt)
  • tablespoons coconut oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon cumin
  • lime, juice of
chili lime cod, clean eating, fish
  • Preparation:
  1. Heat oven to 450F
  2. Coat pan (I use a roasting pan) with cooking spray (I use coconut oil spray)
  3. Place cod in pan and sprinkle with chili powder, herbs, and salt
  4. Roast for 7 minutes (until opaque and flaky)
  5. melt coconut oil in saucepan or microwave, stir in lime and cumin
  6. drizzle oil sauce over fish before serving


Serve with avocado brown rice and a veggie

Comments

Popular Posts