Being a Beachbody Coach Has Changed My Life

When I gave birth to Grayson in October I knew that I'd have to return to work in January. As much as Ryan and I both wanted to make it possible for me to stay home for at least the year, it just wasn't financially feasible. I still have student loans hanging over my head and combine that with the cost of regular things like groceries, utilities, and house bills, I had to prepare myself to leave my precious little love in the care of someone else. I was making myself sick over the thought of it. I was googling 'work from home jobs' everyday and getting depressed. Whenever I feel stressed or depressed I have always turned to exercise because it always gets me out of my funk...so that's what I did. 

ENTER beachbody. I had seen the T25 informercials and then a few friends were doing the workouts. I figured I had nothing to lose. But the budget was tight, so I sold some old workouts on ebay and made my T25 purchase (ha). Little did I know that making that decision to press play and get in shape with Shaun T would lead me to become a beachbody coach. 



After about a month of working out, my coach peaked my interest. I saw that she was just like me. She had been in my exact situation 3 years earlier. She was a teacher, turned mom who was able to stay home with her babies because she made the decision to become a coach, get in shape, and help others…SAY WHAT??!!! 

Fast forward 3 months. I am a beach body coach. I spend my days “working” from home. I check in with challenge groups, workout, create new recipes, and I dont miss a single milestone Grayson reaches. I am able to make those student loan payments with the extra $1000 plus Im making as a coach, I never thought I would be able to have the best of both worlds, but here I am, well on my way to success. I may not have it all, but I’ve got all I need!


Are you ready to make a change? I am looking for 5 people to mentor as coaches on my team, Fit and Fulfilled. You DO NOT need to be a personal trainer, dietician, nutritionist, fitness instructor, or anything of the sort. You DO need to be, motivated, dedicated, enthusiastic, hungry for a change, and willing to learn.  The wonderful thing about the Beachbody business is that it is a family, a huge network of real people from every walk of life looking to help others, to make a change in the lives of many, and to create success for themselves along the way. 

Does this sound like something you could do? Are you curious?! On May 12th, my coach, the NUMBER ONE coach in all of Beachbody is leading a group that will give you an inside look at what it takes to be a coach. This will be the best opportunity for you to get a taste of what coaching is all about.  




Fill out the application below or message me on Facebook to become a part of my team or to snag a spot in the  5 day closed Facebook group. 

What do you have to lose?!



Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts