Clean Eating Turkey Cheeseburger Meatloaf Muffins



For years I would make Paula Deen's Cheeseburger Meatloaf. It is delicious but over time I have tweaked it to make it fit into my clean eating style! So here goes...

Ingredients:

1 lb ground turkey
1 lb turkey bacon (I use Trader Joe's nitrate free, low sodium, lean)
2 large eggs lightly beaten
1/4 c. greek yogurt (great substitute for Deen's mayo)
1 slice ezekiel bread, toasted, and ground into bread crumbs (you can use any breadcrumbs)
1 tbsp worcestershire 
2 tbsp tomato paste
ground pepper
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Mix all ingredients together. Form into round balls and place in a muffin tray. You could also make this as a traditional loaf but I find that the muffins bake faster and give everyone a bit of the crispy outside. 

Bake at 375 for 40 minutes. 

That's it! Super easy and delicious! 

Comments

Popular Posts