Meal Plan for the week of May 26

This week I will be starting the 3rd week of the 21 day fix. In the 3rd week you have the option to complete a 3 day quick fix meal plan to help lean you out. The meal plan is repetitive and a bit restrictive and it is only recommended that you complete it during that last week.  The hardest part for me will be to forgo my shakeology on those days (I crave the stuff). Typically it suggests that you complete it the last three days which would be Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I have a feeling I'd be better off doing it during the week so that is my plan. I attempted it the 3 day fix during my first round of the 21 day fix but it was during Lent, so I wasn't eating meat on Fridays and I didn't follow it to a "T' and although I lost an additional 3 lbs, I figure I'll give it a shot again!  

So, my meal plan this week incorporates the quick fix for Tuesday thru Thursday, and therefore is very repetitious for those days.  I'm excited for the summer grilling season to start. This is my favorite time of year for fresh fruits and veggies, as well as crisp refreshing salads so I'm incorporating a 3 bean salad into my plan this week as well. I like to make a big batch to eat for a few days. In the past I would make it and eat it multiple times a day. Since having done the 21 day fix and learning about portion control, I realize that I was eating WAY too much of it. Although beans are very nutritious, they also need to be limited. 

I hope you find my meal plan helpful! Feel free to contact me with any questions :)

xoxo,
Chrisanthi


Comments

Popular Posts