This is what dreams are made of

Today while I was in the shower (where I do all my thinking) I started to reflect on Beachbody as my business. I often think about how this business opportunity came into my life at exactly the right time, giving me the ability to stay home with Grayson, but today I realized, its given me so much more. It truly is the job I've been dreaming about all my life...here's why

1. Work from home: Ive said it a million times...once they placed my sweet baby boy on my chest
and he looked into my eyes, I was in love beyond belief and from that moment forward, I knew I wouldn't be able to leave him for some time to come.

Being a beachbody coach has allowed me to work from home. I make my own schedule and do all of my business from my dining room table, my coach, my bed, my phone on the go...wherever I can when I need to.

2. Workout for a living: Have you heard of those corporations that pay for their employees' gym memberships, build a workout facility in the office, have treadmill desks, encourage or require lunchtime gym visits? I have always thought that was such a great idea. It increases health and productivity! Working out is proven to get the creative flow going.

Well, one thing Beachbody stresses is "being a product of the product". How can I support you as a challenger if I don't know what the workouts are like myself? How can I inspire you if I'm not working out and eating healthy? So now, my daily workouts are a non negotiable. Its the way I start each day.

3. Wear cute workout clothes to 'work': As a teacher I didn't mind dressing professionally but I was always envious of the Phys Ed teacher who could roll in to work in their comfy workout clothes and even more envious of the moms at pick up who showed up to the playground in their adorable Lululemon duds. I LOVED field day because it was the one day I could do the same.

Well, most days my workout clothes aren't cute. I often roll out of bed and throw something on because I CAN! And today, I woke up, worked out, fed Grayson, showered, and got dressed for the day...in my Lulu pants! HA!

4. Be your own boss: Don't get me wrong, I've always been a person who respects authority and follows the rules. I crave approval, recognition, and guidance. But at the same time, I want to be in control of my destiny. I want to create my own deadlines and goals. I want to create my own schedule.

Once again, ENTER BEACHBODY! Yes, I represent the Beachbody brand, but I run my own business. My success is determined by my efforts. I create my own hours. I can choose how much or how little effort I want to contribute to my business each day.


I am truly living my dream! I have such big goals and I can't wait to CRUSH them!

I love the flexibility that this opportunity has given me.

I love the enthusiasm I genuinely have each day when I wake up! I NEVER dread the work I have to do.

I love that I am able to inspire people and help them simply by doing what I love to do as a hobby!! There is no pressure, no state guidelines, no testing. The anxiety brought on by jobs in the past is gone! I have found such a strong sense of community in this business and I can't WAIT to see what my future holds.


Are you ready to start living your DREAMS?

What would you do with extra cash? An extra $500 a month? A week? Getting paid to do what you love, to stay in shape, to inspire others?

I am looking to expand my team!

You an apply below to be one of the 4 people I will personally mentor along with the support of the NUMBER ONE coach in the organization.

Apply below to be considered for a spot in my Coach Apprenticeship Program where you will learn exactly what to do to become successful in your business!!


Fill out my online form.
HTML Forms powered by Wufoo.

Comments

Popular Posts